About Raw and Living Foods
& Plant-Based Nutrition
-Introduction and My Journey
“The concept of total wellness recognizes that our every Thought, word, and behavior affects our greater health and well-being. And we, in turn, are affected not only emotionally but also physically and spiritually.”
I am so excited about your interest in healing yourself and your body holistically. Congratulations on your interest and motivation to jump on board of an exciting and on-going journey to wellness, enlightenment, and revitalization of your body, mind, and spirit.
The variety and options of natural and organic foods, plant-based, and raw and living foods available today makes it easy and delicious to introduce them into your daily diet and lifestyle. These are foods and super-foods that make me feel amazing and satisfied each and every day of my life. By adding these foods and super-foods into your life, you too can reap the benefits! And just as it is important for us to eat plant-based, organic foods, it is OH SO important that the animals that we eat; meats, chicken, fish, eggs, and dairy,- these too must also be raised and fed on pristine, organic, hormone and anti-biotic free diets. REMEMBER, WE ARE WHAT WE EAT!
As an individual who upholds a holistic perspective and lifestyle centered on wellness, I maintain a diet rich in fruits and vegetables, seeds and nuts, greens, superfoods, fermented foods, seaweeds, and sprouts of all varieties. As a passionate practitioner, educator, and healer, I teach others the importance of a more holistic approach to living and eating.
I have gone through tremendous transformations and severe, BUT SPECTACULAR changes throughout my journey. My passion is to share my experiences and knowledge with you. I can hardly wait to see the revolution that you are about to experience and it gives me so much pleasure to have the opportunity to share with you!
My journey began several years ago, when I reached the lowest point of my life and overall health. I knew that I had to take a stance and heal myself rather than allowing the medical system and my own self medication continue to drag me deeper and deeper into illness. I embarked on a 21 day cleanse, and with each day, I began to feel lighter, healthier, and more alive physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
At the end of my 21 day transformation, I knew that I had begun a new life for myself, free of physical and emotional turmoil. I made a choice to continue down this path by inviting the raw and living foods lifestyle into my life. Since then, I have completed various cleanses and safe but effective fasting rituals to continue to bring my body and soul to a state of ultimate wellness and balance. Along my journey, I have also ALWAYS involved physical activity, my own meditation techniques, colon irrigation, massage, and other body works. My holistic approaches to diet, nutrition, and lifestyle have enabled me to achieve a healthy and disease free homeostasis throughout my body.
I had suffered from several diseases and disorders for years. I was overly medicated and endured a few invasive surgeries and procedures, one in which my sacral nerve was severed to inhibit pain. I have come to admit that I was self medicating in truly disastrous ways due to my unhappiness, pain, depression, and lack of energy and self worth. Bringing myself back to a clean and healthy state on my own and maintaining my current lifestyle has proven to be my road to recovery and renewal. What an AMAZING journey and path to wellness, enlightenment, and clarity!
Raw and Living Foods and Plant-Based Nutrition
- -It is a Way of Life that Detoxifies the Body and Restores Harmony, Vitality, and True Health and Wellness.
- -Raw Foods Vegetarianism and Veganism Includes Foods that Nourish, Cleanse, and Alkalize the Body-an On Going Healing Process That Allows for Energy, Weight Loss, and Overall Physical, Spiritual, and Emotional Well Being.
- -The Raw and Living Foods Lifestyle Incorporates Fresh Raw and Living Foods Packed With Enzymes, Vitamins, and Minerals; Fruits, Vegetables, Sea Vegetables, Green Foods, Super Foods, Germinated/Sprouted Seeds and Nuts, Sprouts, and Sprouted Grains, Fermented Foods, and Healthy Oils.
- -Low Temperature Heating (104 degrees) maintains and preserves the life and enzyme rich nutrients in raw and living foods.
- •Chlorophyll and Enzyme Rich
- -Packed with Vitamins, Minerals, Antioxidants, Amino Acids, Trace Elements, Oxygen, and Alkalizing Nutrients for Balanced PH.
- -The Enzymes Allow for Proper Digestion, Healthy Cells, Healthy Tissues and Blood, Proper Assimilation of Food to Energy, Detoxification and Waste Removal, Excellent Immunity and Balanced Body Temperature and PH.
- -More Energy
- -Healthier and Younger Looking Skin
- -Weight Loss or Gain (Balance Within the Body)
- -Positivism, and Overall Healing From Ailments, Disorders, and Diseases such as:
- High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Hormonal Imbalances, Cancers Of All Kinds, Thyroid Problems, Obesity, Heart Disease, Depression, and the list goes on and on…..
Be sure to check out the Workshops and Events Page for Up and Coming Raw Food Classes and Workshops!
Private Raw Food Coaching Available as well!
Inquire Within for Information and Rates.